Husky UGV Tutorials¶
Husky is a rugged, outdoor-ready unmanned ground vehicle (UGV), suitable for research and rapid prototyping applications. Husky fully supports ROS—all of the packages are available in the Husky github org.
For more information or to receive a quote, please visit us online.
These tutorials assume that you are comfortable working with ROS. We recommend starting with our ROS tutorial if you are not familiar with ROS already.
- Backing Up Husky Configuration
- Install and Configure Husky Software
- Setting Up Husky’s Network
- Customize Husky Configuration
- Installing a Jetson TX2
- Installing a Jetson Nano
- Installing a Jetson Xavier AGX