With a vision to automate the world’s dullest, dirtiest and deadliest jobs through their unmanned robots, Clearpath Robotics Inc. is making an international name for itself. The company’s co-founders, Matt Rendall, Ryan Gariepy and Bryan Webb, were recently included in ‘40 Under 40: People to Watch in 2015’, a list published by online magazine Business Insider, that placed the young Canadian entrepreneurs alongside Yahoo’s Marissa Mayer and Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg.
- AI Helps Robots Navigate in Hazardous Indoor Spaces
- University of Texas “Opens Doors” to Safer Nuclear Waste Retrieval
- Visual Teach and Repeat: A Closer Look (PART 2)
- Sawyer Enjoys Increased Freedom of Mobility Through Clearpath and Rethink Robotics Partnership
- Visual Teach and Repeat: A Closer Look (PART 1)