Matt Rendall, CEO of Clearpath Robotics, co-founded the company in 2009 along with Ryan Gariepy, Patrick Martinson, and Bryan Webb, while they were mechatronics engineering students at the University of Waterloo. Rendall outlined how a customer-centric approach worked for Clearpath’s launch although they didn’t have a product to sell. “Before we had even put sketches on paper for our product,” he says.
- AI Helps Robots Navigate in Hazardous Indoor Spaces
- University of Texas “Opens Doors” to Safer Nuclear Waste Retrieval
- Visual Teach and Repeat: A Closer Look (PART 2)
- Sawyer Enjoys Increased Freedom of Mobility Through Clearpath and Rethink Robotics Partnership
- Visual Teach and Repeat: A Closer Look (PART 1)