There’s no better example of UW’s Mechatronics’ shining success than the story of Clearpath Robotics. This company now based in Kitchener, has already accomplished the unusual – it’s both on a steep growth curve, and profitable. That’s not the standard combination.
- University of Manchester Characterize Highly Radioactive Environments using Jackal UGV
- Clearpath Robotics Open Sources TurtleBot Euclid Design
- [VIDEO] Husky UGV Used for 3D Mapping in Mars Simulation
- Husky UGV Hauls Water Across Distant Villages in Rural India
- Ridgeback Mobilizes Baxter in Social Robotics Research