There’s no better example of UW’s Mechatronics’ shining success than the story of Clearpath Robotics. This company now based in Kitchener, has already accomplished the unusual – it’s both on a steep growth curve, and profitable. That’s not the standard combination.
- AI Helps Robots Navigate in Hazardous Indoor Spaces
- University of Texas “Opens Doors” to Safer Nuclear Waste Retrieval
- Visual Teach and Repeat: A Closer Look (PART 2)
- Sawyer Enjoys Increased Freedom of Mobility Through Clearpath and Rethink Robotics Partnership
- Visual Teach and Repeat: A Closer Look (PART 1)