Matt Rendall took full advantage of [University of] Waterloo’s commercialization help. As a student in the mechatronics program, which combines electrical, mechanical, and computer engineering, he and his fourth-year design team came up with an idea for a robotic vehicle to clear land mines.
- AI Helps Robots Navigate in Hazardous Indoor Spaces
- University of Texas “Opens Doors” to Safer Nuclear Waste Retrieval
- Visual Teach and Repeat: A Closer Look (PART 2)
- Sawyer Enjoys Increased Freedom of Mobility Through Clearpath and Rethink Robotics Partnership
- Visual Teach and Repeat: A Closer Look (PART 1)