Clearpath Robotics recently attended ICRA 2012 in St. Paul, Minnesota and had a blast! Clearpath held a live demonstration of our Husky A200 and its autonomous ‘follow-me mode’, which displayed the Husky’s capability to lock onto a specific target and follow that target around. Clearpath also had two Huskies at our booth, one which ran ROS (http://www.ros.org/wiki/ / http://www.ros.org/wiki/Robots/Husky) and another running National Instruments LabVIEW (http://www.ni.com/robotics/). Attendees had the opportunity to play around with the robots and experience the differences in the two operating systems.
- AI Helps Robots Navigate in Hazardous Indoor Spaces
- University of Texas “Opens Doors” to Safer Nuclear Waste Retrieval
- Visual Teach and Repeat: A Closer Look (PART 2)
- Sawyer Enjoys Increased Freedom of Mobility Through Clearpath and Rethink Robotics Partnership
- Visual Teach and Repeat: A Closer Look (PART 1)